Some of the biggest “names” in security training will be in Berlin on December 2nd for this year’s Security and Defence Learning, the annual forum at which the worlds of security and technology-assisted learning meet.
Confirmed keynote speakers at the conference include:
- John Geates, Director of the Scottish Police College
- Ken Lawson, Director of Training, UK Emergency Planning College
- Dale Sheehan, Director, Police Training and Development, INTERPOL
- Peter-Martin Meier, Director, Swiss Police Institute
- Professor Fernando Carvalho Rodriguez, Programme Director, Threats and Challenges Section, NATO
- Juliana Barroso, Director, Department of Information Analysis and Human Resource Development in Public Safety (DEPAID), Ministry of Justice, Brazil
- Professor Bernadete Cordeiro, Director, Degree Distance Learning, Catholic University of Brasilia, Brazil
- Franck Galland, Director of Security, SUEZ Environnement
- Arthur Rabjohn, Chairman, International Association of Emergency Managers
Dr Harold Elletson, the Chairman of the New Security Foundation, which hosts the conference said: “This year’s Security and Defence Learning will bring together leading figures in the world of technology-assisted learning and training for security, defence and emergency services. The conference, which is now in its fifth year, will host key decision makers, budget-holders and training directors from a wide range of organisations in different countries.”
Security and Defence Learning offers participants an unrivalled opportunity to network with key officials and market leaders in the world of technology-assisted security training, including potential purchasers and suppliers of innovative news systems and products.
The conference, which offers many attractive sponsorship opportunities, is also accompanied by an exhibition. For more details, please click here.
The full agenda for the conference will be published soon. If you would like us to send you a copy please please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org